Dream Sept 2 2014

- the wooden house
- puppies (they looked very human when they became adults)
- broken pinky S: adair told me that she remembered a thread about how your pinky can't make an S like your pointer/middle/ring fingers because it's too short, and that in that thread i said i could still make mine into an S and everyone thought i was lying. Dave posted snapchats I'd sent him and I was shocked at how good i looked. i looked like the most ideal version of how I actually look(?) but then i saw a film of myself and my hair looked awful and my face was very wrinkly and it had to do with drinking and smoking, maybe
- john goodman whose name was gary. i told him that he reminded me of my dad's friend gary west
- my mom came to my job where i explained to her what we did and was embarrassed by her when she didnt understand.
- the girl with the giant cube phone with holographs. i couldn't figure it out.
- multiple people (including marcos) telling me the story about how __________ was originally supposed to be called __________ but something messed that up (in the style of typical fun history fact)
- calling kerry about the check
- Z with a girl named Elaine, I saw them all over each other while crossing a highway crosswalk. Talking to R about it and touching his bare chest. I was horrified until I realized R was Z now.
- started watching Mulan on some device, but it became Real Life and my older brother needed to get across a northern asian (made-up) border to kill somebody(?) but couldn't because of his known political views. So I chopped my hair off and learned how to act like a boy so i could join the brigade across the border.


Comments

Popular Posts