Dreams

False Rapture(?) Dream
(So, my friend Daniel and I dreamed of the same setting/story on the same night. this is how I described mine to him, so when it says "you," it means Daniel)

In my dream, it was indeed at a place like you described. Two things that are important: I was bitten by a rattlesnake once, went to the hospital, and recovered. Then later in the dream, you warned someone else of a rattlesnake (not me) and told him to get down on the ground (but not me). I laid down anyway because I overheard you warning him, and I tried to be as still as possible, but the snake could sniff me out. I was flinching and twitching but trying to be still as I could. Then the snake passed "over" my body as it dug itself into dirt that I didn't even know was around me. It felt as though it burrowed THROUGH MY BODY now that I reflect back on it. Anyway, I thought it hadn't bit me, but later friends told me that it definitely did, because I had this particular black dot in between my pinky and ring finger that you get when a rattlesnake bites you.

Next important part: I was sitting on a sort of grassy knoll with you. It was dark and it was like a summer camp almost. There were millions of people around. I was reading a text off to you that WAS SO IMPORTANT BUT I CANNOT REMEMBER IT, and you "psychically" predicted the last words (almost). "Plain as day" (you said "clear as day.") Then you were able to read minds, and you and I were both receiving an ungodly amount of information...essentially telling us it was time to Ascend (it was both metaphorical and physical? everyone was beckoned to get on a spaceship that was landing over the giant lake??) But you and I were like, "It's too soon to be able to decide what to make of this! It feels malicious, not Good at all!" Even though everything that was happening was very real, and something WAS metaphysically communicating with us, and everyone around us was excited and talking about how loving and beautiful it was......we made the decision not to Go. That it was bad to go, or at least that we would give up going *this time around* because we just did not have enough time to utilize our discernment.

----------------------------

Pure Light Dream

I opened my eyes to find myself in my own bed, surrounded by prismatic rainbow light that took up space and existed physically where air takes up space in waking life. This glittering light gave my body a sensation that can only be described in words as "buzzing" or "vibrating." It conveyed an infinite wealth of information that I was able to perceive simultaneously/instantaneously/at the same time. Gabe was trying to talk to me about mundane, everyday life topics, and I realized that despite the information being communicated to me by this...light...I was still experiencing myself as a fleshly human and had to figure out a way to continue to do so. It seemed impossibly hard.

Suddenly I was at work in the breakroom sitting across from Silas (who continues to be a grounding essence of comfort in all of my dreams these days). Silas was mid-sentence, and I heard, "Oh, yeah, I forgot that you saw Pure light." I realized that in the past, when I have heard the term "pure light" (e.g. we are made of pure light) I had been mishearing the inflection. While I had heard it as, "we are solely made of light," what it really referred to was light that is Pure, or that colorful, buzzing light that was conveying to me truth and wisdom of the universe.

--------------------------------------

7 Layer Dream

We were at Verizon, and there was a sudden panic. A man, something threatening, they evacuated us and we stood outside in wait while a SWAT team intervened. A news crew stood outside and on a small monitor I saw the man. He was a Moslem man with a long, long white beard, and he was strapped to a sort of table. He was emaciated. I knew that I was dreaming, and I felt that he had something important to tell me. I looked into the small monitor and he looked back at me through the screen. He said a name...in an ancient language. Greek? Hebrew? I immediately pulled out my phone to search phonetically for the name he had given me. It was 2 words...the first started with a B, the second with an M. It reminded me of the Biblical names of demons or something. The information I found was important, and I tried desperately to hold on to it...

...but I "woke up" in my bed. I checked my phone, and I was included in a group text with my friend Dan and many, many others. They were all discussing the dream. We'd had a shared dream, but none of us could remember the information we were given. I looked to Gabe, though, and was so excited to find that he'd been a part of it too. It was no longer a Secret if he were open and aware.

Suddenly I was outside Verizon again, walking with my coworker Silas and his girlfriend Alyssa. I felt disoriented and confused, unsure whether or not I was dreaming. They felt vividly there, and as I turned a doorknob I thought to myself, "See? It's easy to tell the difference between dream and reality. A dream could never feel so real."

I was awake in my bed again. I was frustrated that I had been wrong about being awake with Alyssa and Silas. I tried to go back to my phone's search history from the earlier dreamscape, and it wasn't there. I accepted that, because I was surely awake THIS time, and it made sense.

Now I flash to a new dreamscape. I was part of a tour in a history museum, but I wandered from the group and began searching through books for the name the old man had said to me. I couldn't remember coherently enough to find it, so I left, and an old man wearing a long robe followed me out. I turned to my boss Jenn and asked her what to do about the man following me. She said that more isolated I was, the easier a target I would be. I turned back toward the museum to walk right past the man.

Finally I was in a square rose garden like a park in New York City. There was a young man with me, and I attempted to tell him about the first dream I'd had, with the old Arab man and the name he had told me. I mistakenly said Balthazar, then Baal. The man was triggered by one (both?) of these names and turned into a vampyric creature who lunged at me while shrieking(?) I was able to keep him at arms' length while I begged myself to finally wake up. I tried to scream.

I finally woke up (For Real, finally) after some time of bouncing back and forth between these dreamscapes. I was in a state of sleep paralysis until finally I came to, slowly, and checked my phone's search history just to be sure....

----------------------------------

Bill Clinton Dream

This one is a bit more hazy, but the most vivid parts were these:

A beautiful lady who was dressed like a secretary led me into a conference room. There were no people in it, but there were decorations of pyramids and Eyes of Osiris and lots and lots of Illuminati-symbols and ornate golden jewelry. I turned, and Bill Clinton was there. I then made the connection that the secretary woman was a Monica Lewinsky character, and I realized just how disgusting the whole conspiracy was. He was part of a powerful and malicious group that uses (abuses...) women and then puts the blame onto the women. All of the news stories demonized Lewinsky as a sort of Whore of Babylon character when really it is the power structure Bill Clinton represented, in that room full of ancient Egyptian Illuminati symbols (the freemasons are obsessed with ancient Egypt...).

Then: a little boy who was a part of a sort of gang came up to me and stuck a knife deep into my side. I remember feeling no pain as he pulled it out, but putting my hand there and feeling so much wetness as blood poured out. I turned and saw my mom in a computer chair, and I instinctively wanted her to save me, like a child would, but I realized that she couldn't.

Comments

Popular Posts