Last night...was amazing.

I can't even talk about it to my best friend. Why? Because the entire night revolved around a huge lie I told her.

When he looked at me while playing that guitar...damn. Such an intense look, I could literally have orgasmed if I hadn't looked away.

I should have stayed the night with him. I was scared. Not of being with him, no, no. That part is so unbelievably not scary. I was scared of the lie. The entire night was a lie, and lies get me into trouble. This lie would have been monstrous.

The music was so amazing. I never thought I would actually sit in on a practice and thoroughly enjoy the music. But wow...he nearly brought me to tears. SO good...so fucking good. Words cannot express the tingly sensation I got when he shredded that solo, staring at me.

I want to tell someone, anyone, because thinking about it is just so intangible. Writing things down feels better because the thoughts are now something material that will always be there. That applies to everything; I love writing.

I'm a little high right now, this all sounds so jumbled.

My mind is a mess lately.

Comments

Popular Posts