Lord's Prayer Dream

(I was maybe 10-11 years old when I had this dream)

It was Halloween, and we were in my parents' old house. That house was structured as such that you could start in the living room, go through the computer room into the kitchen, go through the kitchen into the laundry room, through the laundry room into my parents' bedroom, through my parents' bedroom into the hall, through the hall back into the living room. My parents' old house had a circular layout.

It was Halloween, and there was a Halloween party, and everyone was eating a special kind of snack cake. Everyone turned into a particular type of creature as a result of eating this. I was terrified.

In my parents' bed was Xena, Warrior Princess.

My parents were there. My mom's head transformed into an anthropomorphic, red Ford pickup truck. My dad's head transformed into that of a goblin.

Somehow, a suave, dark, evil(?) man teleported me to a place that was....a large, dark, expansive room with absolutely no furniture. Much like a warehouse. There were many other kids my age around. There was a little boy who looked like the boy from Stuart Little. He was meek/shy...he was an outcast.

The man did not have any food for us. We were afraid we would starve. He pointed toward a large...winding tube delivery system from which plastic orbs containing wafers with "666" on them rolled down and landed in front of us. If you put these "666" wafer-orbs into a sort of microwave, they would turn into delicious food. We were so hungry.

But I didn't trust the man. And neither did the Stuart Little boy. We were the only ones who wouldn't eat of it.

The little boy bowed his head and started praying,

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread..."

...and a large pair of absolutely glorious hands reached down, holding out to us a loaf of warm bread.

Comments

Popular Posts