My psychology class feels so incredibly pointless for me.

When I know every concept being discussed from simply a bit of curious googling throughout the past few years, I know that it is a very, very basic course.

The teacher is very flamboyant; it's sad that he has to hide the fact that he's gay in order to keep his job.

It gives me room to play a few manipulation games in there. Let's consider my behaviour a hands-on psychology experiment...I'll probably get more out of that than if I were to actually focus all my efforts into the busywork worksheets we do in class.

I wish I had a philosophy class. I feel like I'm not working out my brain, much. I feel like my brain has turned to absolute mush. I want to feel challenged. I'm breezing through life and it feels so empty. Everything is effortless, and I'm not growing as a person whatsoever.

L.A.
L.A.
L.A.
the angels.

Comments

Popular Posts