I haven’t let you in on what’s going on in here in a while
I keep to myself mostly
My thoughts,
my feelings,
my hurt,
my anger,
my changed opinions,
my lack of belief,
and all of those other important things.
I find communication unnecessary, lately.
If I think or feel a way that’s different
from yesterday’s thoughts or feelings,
then am I obligated to keep you up-to-date?
I’ve been thinking a lot, you see;
I’m just a private kind of girl,
but you’re not inside my head,
so how could you know?
I’m a dwindling being,
becoming day by day little more than
a "wild child."
If you had a record of all my thoughts,
would it make a difference anyway?

Comments

  1. Ok, I am gonna bite. Who did this to you? You clearly can write, and your spelling is good, so you are smart enough to have retained some good sense. You say you are an artist but all I read is fragments of honesty & some vulnerability. You could be avant-garde but you don't commit 100% to it. You could be slamin good though Idon't think you know how to fallow the thoughts, good or bad through. Indiana can do that to anyone. What is your story, Really?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts