I'm finally okay with everything.

Damn.

It feels like a load off my back. I was thinking about him all. the. time.


I've started seeing someone verrrrry casually...unbeknown to, well, everyone. I want to keep it that way. I don't want to tell people about it because, 1) they wouldn't approve of what I do with this fellow, and 2) it's not going to turn into anything serious, so the last thing I need is people on my case about it.

I don't know why I never thought to have a private blog before...I mean, one that I didn't tell anyone about. I can't exactly keep up with a written journal (why? not sure...maybe because it makes my hand cramp like a motherfucker), so this suffices, really.


blech.


I never want to give myself to anyone again. I'm kinda making a vow to it.

Comments

Popular Posts